How to book
First time service users over 65 (or 50 if Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander origin) need to first register with My Aged Care and ask to be referred to Active Care Network. Once registered on the service, please phone Active Care Network on (02) 4722 3083 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
How much and how to pay
Outings are payable:
- To the driver on the day of the trip.
- In advance, deposit to Active Care Network‘s Bank Account BSB: 062-640 Account: 1015 1645
- In advance, Paypal, credit or debit card on our website or over the phone to us at the office.
If you deposit directly to Active Care Network bank account or pay by Paypal, please put your name and the trip date as the reference. You will still need to book with the office by phone or by email email@example.com. Please note that bus fare does not include any entrance or admission fees or food at the venues. They are paid to the venue independently of our service.
If you would like to try one of our outings for the first time please mention that when making the booking and we will waive the bus fee for your first outing!
What to bring
- Bottle of water
- Hat and sunscreen
- Rain jacket if needed
- Comfortable shoes
- Medicare, Seniors or Pension card
- Your sense of humour, fun and adventure