Contact Us



image of a great community transport pen on a feedback form

General feedback and compliments


Telling us when we surprise and delight you goes a long way.

We’d love to hear about your positive experience and how someone in our team made something easier, quicker or special for you. General feedback and compliments can be passed onto us by contacting our office on 02 4722 3083 or filling out the contact form below.




We also want to know when we’ve let you down so we can make things right. Our aim is to be at the forefront of the sector, delivering high quality services to our valued clients in the community. But if we’ve done wrong, or you’re not satisfied in any way, it’s important we hear about it so we can make things right. This also gives us a chance to improve our service.


Complaints can be lodged by contacting the Client Liaison Officer on 02 4722 3083 or filling out the contact form below. We will treat your complaint with confidentiality and take your complaint seriously, work with you to address your complaint quickly and aim to find a resolution that’s fair. Sometimes we may need more time, but we’ll keep you updated regularly throughout the process to let you know where things are at.


If you’re unhappy with the resolution, you can seek further support by contacting Transport for NSW or lodging a complaint through the page under “General feedback”. Alternatively, you are able to lodge a complaint with the Aged Care Quality & Safety Commission by visiting their website or calling 1800 951 822.


If you are an NDIS participant you are able to make a complaint to the NDIS Commission if you feel that we were not able to resolve your concern or complaint, by phoning 1800 035 544 or visiting the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission website.


In all cases, you may seek support from family, friend or an independent advocate to support you in making a complaint.

If you are a non-English speaking person, we can help through the Translating and Interpreter Service (TIS) on 131 450.

If you are deaf, or have a hearing impairment or speech impairment, you can contact us through the National Relay Service.